We have been trained to successfully recover data from damaged or partially destroyed hard drives, solid state (SSD) hard drives and removable media. In addition to physical data recovery expertise, they can recover data from corrupt or damaged file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, EXT1/EXT2/Ext3, HFS+ and EFS used by Microsoft Windows, Apple Macs, Linux and Unix operating systems by manually editing and reconstructing the file systems.
- Your hard drive has crashed;
- You cannot access your data;
- Your computer does not start up;
- You have dropped your hard disk;
- Your USB memory stick does not work;
- Your data is corrupted or deleted;
- Lost Photos